Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Wither is brilliant!!!!

I couldn´t believe my own eyes after I had watched Wither for the first time. I concluded that this movie had succeeded in it´s attempt to create a fun and seriously good to watch Evil Dead type of film but apparently it seems a whole damn better than Evil Dead. I don´t consider the Evil Dead remake to be particularly good in comparison with Wither. Wither creates a very convincing and realistic Evil Dead like atmosphere where the viewer feels constantly preyed upon or watched by the evil force or forces running the course of events throughout the storyline. The first thing I wanted to do once I had finished watching the film however was to try convince myself that maybe I wasn´t being right about it being better than Evil Dead, but eventually I concluded that that was the case. A very well done horror film had borne out of hard efforts to create a film oriented towards 18 plus horror fans who truly know their stuff. Wither is definately not for the squeamish which aids significantly in making it succeed as one of the top horror movies of the year of it´s production.
And the outcome is a film whose presence is still felt today as if it had just been released in cinemas a few weeks ago. This film is a feast for the horror fan´s eyes. Very creative and highly inspirational.

No comments:

Post a Comment